Built in Asia specifically for the Asian business travel market
Fast, agile and intuitive online booking experience
Corporate travel booking tool replicates leisure travel website experience
Designed to complement CTM Asia’s exceptional customer service
Corporate Travel Management (CTM) is revolutionising the future of business travel in Asia with the launch of a world class online booking solution, Lightning.
Developed specifically for the Asian business travel market by CTM’s in-house technology team, Lightning delivers a fast, agile and intuitive online booking experience designed to maximise savings and efficiency. Its user-friendly interface drives adoption, policy compliance and increased productivity, while also enhancing the safety of travel programs.
Businesses will enjoy a new level of innovation, speed and agility when booking and managing their travel with Lightning. The travel booking tool replicates the user-experience of leisure travel websites and is also specifically configured to meet the needs of complex travel policies.
“CTM is committed to finding new and improved ways to enhance the travel experience for our customers in Asia,” said CTM Chief Executive Officer, Larry Lo. “Lightning offers corporate travellers access to fast, intuitive technology. It provides users with greater choice and more powerful information at their fingertips, ensuring they make informed decisions about how and when to travel.”
“The Lightning online booking tool is the perfect complement to the expert customer service CTM is renowned for throughout Asia. Our experts will continue to work directly with our valued customers to understand their business travel needs, but now with the added advantage of an innovative new tool that will deliver a seamless travel experience.”
Some other key innovative features of Lightning include:
- Book and manage air, hotel and car hire in a single platform
- Integrated content provides more travel options for greater savings
- Access to full service carriers, low cost carriers and hotels in a single search
- Leverage CTM’s global buying power and discounted corporate rates
- Flexible payment solutions that deliver extra savings opportunities
- Compare and confirm air and hotel in one transaction
- Book international flights and multi-segment domestic flights with ease
- Save traveller profiles, preferences and travel documents for speed and accuracy
- Customised travel content, configured to supplier preferences and negotiated deals
- Integrated one-click approval process with multi-tiered authorisation
- Compliance reporting to positively influence buying behaviour
- 100% user-centric and driven by customer feedback
- Asia-specific travel content and support including visa/permit
- Intuitive interface and functionality drives user engagement and satisfaction
“CTM’s understanding of the Asian business travel market has allowed our locally-based technology team to build an online booking tool that supports the specific needs of our customers in the region,” said Larry Lo. “Combined with our local market expertise and exemplary service, Lightning empowers local Asian businesses with a comprehensive and flexible travel solution that will drive efficiency, savings and safety to their travel programs.”
To find out more about the Lightning OBT, click here http://sg.travelctm.com/lightning/
About Corporate Travel Management (CTM)
CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Its proven business strategy combines personalised service excellence with client facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to clients. Headquartered in Australia, the company employs approximately 2,250 FTE staff globally and provides local services solutions to clients in more than 70 countries.
For media queries, contact Julian Murphy: email@example.com or +61 418 970 778 Rena Chan: firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6416 6828